Friday 2 April 2021

Blaine Reed= Tucson Show April 2021 Information

Blaine Reed Meteorites
P.O. Box 1141, Delta, CO 81416
Ph/fax (970) 874-1487
brmeteorites@yahoo.com

I should be in my usual spot – Room 134, Day’s Inn, 665 N Freeway. I say “should” only because I think there may be a chance that so few people show up along that back row (I am on the west side of the building) that it could be a potential security issue if it turns up that I am pretty much the only one on that side (almost all of the other sellers on my side are from overseas and I think most or all of them will not be able to come). IF this ends up being the case, I can see maybe needing to move to a room on the much more populated east side for this year (we have had armed robberies on my side in the past, even with fairly full attendance). IF this needs to be done, I’d certainly hang a sign on my usual room door to let people know where I am for this particular show. I’d certainly be back in my usual spot next year.
The motel has scheduled the show for April 9th through April 24th. Well, I probably won’t make those dates fully.

For those of you wanting to reach me at home, plan on me being gone from the 7th through as late as 28th.