Monday 23 January 2012

Blaine Reed Meteorites - Tucson Show 2012

Blaine Reed
P.O. Box 1141
Delta, CO 81416
Ph/fax (970) 874-1487

Dear Collectors,

Show info: I will be gone from home from about January 25th until about February 15th. I will be at my usual show location: Ramada Limited, room 134. This is at St Marys and the interstate (next to Denny's) - just 1/4 mile or so due West of Inn Suites (Now called Hotel Tucson City Center - where many of the other meteorite dealers are). My room is about mid-way down the length of the motel (right next to the walk through actually) on the west- side of the building (on the parking lot side - and there is often parking available right in front of my room). I should be open the afternoon of January 28th through the afternoon of February 11th. I will be open every day in between - generally from 10AM until - ? (usually at least 7pm if I am going out to eat and often until 10pm or so other nights). Hope to see you there. Bring lots of cash and buy.  Thanks!
Blaine